Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Bounce Music

I lived in New Orleans for sometime (before Katrina) and I fell in love with "Bounce Music."

Bounce Music is the foundation for a lot of the party tracks that became popular in the south over the past five years. If you listened to the Ying Yang Twins, Lil' Jon, Lil' Scrappy, Bone Crusher, and any other southern rapper that's heavy into call and response and just straight directions in the song- that comes from Bounce Music.

One of my favorite Bounce Music dj's is DJ MONEY FRESH! He's got this track called "Hot Steamy Relations" if you hear it not only will you dance, but you will laugh.

So today I just wanted to share with the people, if you wanna hear some new feel good music (westcoasters) or for all the Louisiana people that already know what I'm talkin' bout Google one of these names and tell me what you think.

  • Dj Jubilee
  • Katey Red
  • MC T.T. Tucker
  • Showboys
  • or my favorite Dj Money Fresh





No comments: